Protecting your exposure to liability.
A million dollars isn’t what it used to be. Personal liability insurance is often not enough for high-level executives or other affluent individuals. Unless required by a firm, individuals may not carry excess liability coverage and unless audited, the employee may not be aware of his/her limit of coverage or potential coverage gaps. That’s why Oswald recommends adding substantial benefit group personal excess liability insurance for key personnel or clients at your firm. This solution offers limits of up to $50 million, and is an inexpensive method that benefits employees at the firm’s cost.
Why Group Excess?
In today’s litigious society, personal excess liability becomes that much more important in protecting that which you have worked so hard to acquire. Often purchasing higher limits for a personal excess liability policy becomes difficult, expensive, or both. The price is predetermined and is not affected by how many homes and autos you own, or the number and age of the drivers in your household.
- Worldwide coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- No aggregate annual limit; limits apply to each group member
- Coverage extends to members of the individual’s household
- Unlimited defense costs in addition to the limit of liability
- Kidnap defense, shadow defense, and reputational injury are included
- Rented or borrowed watercraft and recreational vehicle liability coverage
- High limits of personal liability for all members of the group at lower than market cost
- Simple, one page application process
- Oswald will offer audit of each participant’s personal liability to ensure compliance with program
- Insulation provided to firm, i.e. individuals driving personal autos for business
- Oswald serves as program administer and insurance advocate
- Eligibility cannot be adversely impacted by one individual’s claim activity; group purchasing power eliminates individual qualification
- Customized levels of coverage available for different tier of participants
Contact us to learn more.