Estate and successions solutions to keep your company and your family prepared.
Life insurance has always been a cornerstone for any estate, charitable, succession, and wealth transfer plan. Recent developments in the industry and changes in the tax code have created heightened interest in the latest concepts and strategies using life insurance as a planning tool. Our approach includes utilizing these concepts to solve issues facing the affluent and the business owner.
These estate and succession planning concepts have all been proven to bring increased capabilities and value to a well-designed life insurance portfolio:
- Life settlements, which involve selling existing permanent or term life insurance contracts to the institutional market
- Annuity arbitrage, which capitalizes on the underwriting differentials and payout rates in the annuity and life insurance marketplace
- Private placement, which involves designing and building life insurance programs including the use of hedge funds
- Premium financing, which uses leveraged dollars for a life insurance purchase
- Portfolio management, which assures that your coverage is competitively priced with current products available in today’s market