Expert claims expertise from inception to conclusion.
Effective insurance claims analysis starts with a complete understanding of all aspects of the claims process. And from inception to conclusion, the level of expertise, support and advocacy you receive throughout the claims process is unparalleled.
Our client service commitments include:
- Pre-arranging contractor/vendor network/relationships and coordinating for client starting at the time of loss (both property and automobile)
- Assisting in interpreting and analyzing contractor bids, completing contents inventories, researching replacement of unusual or rare items, coordinating specialized providers (including artwork restoration, engineers, water extractors and mold remediation)
- 24/7 on-call access for clients
- Technical expertise for coverage and policy response
- Responding to reservation of rights or coverage denials from carriers
- Detailed diaries to follow up on claim handling process
- Providing on-going update and status to client; including follow up with client within 24 hours of initial loss reporting
- Performing open claim reviews
- Accompanying clients at carrier loss inspections, re-inspections and settlements
- Assisting with subrogation and recovery efforts
In addition, your Claims Advocate will provide claims support and advocacy in pre-loss planning and risk management, including:
- Performing in-person risk management assessments of selected residential properties, identifying areas where risk control is necessary and providing guidance and advice
- Property site assessment and identification of uninsured exposures
- Performing a simulated ‘walk through,’ establishing protocols prior to loss
Contact us today to learn more about our worry free claims support services.