Helping you manage the risk associated with mergers and acquisitions.
Oswald offers diverse and extensive expertise in managing the often complicated and risky world of mergers and acquisitions. We are able to leverage our deep resources to build a targeted solution tailored to ensuring the success of your transaction. This includes providing counsel to strategic buyers by reducing investment risks, so potential for reward is maximized.
Our process to ensuring your success includes asking these questions:
- Can the buyer accept the new risks inherent in the transaction?
- What are the “deal breakers,” and how can they be resolved?
- What impact does the risk have on the financial statements and can this be mitigated?
- What is the vision for growth and how can it be implemented?
- Can synergies between operating companies be designed, implemented and achieved?
To manage the broad range of risks you face, we offer the following services through a single point of contact:
- Risk management consulting
- Employee benefits
- Retirement and retirement risk management
- Life insurance and executive compensation plans
- Post-acquisition; risk management
- Human capital solutions
- Corporate aggregation
To learn more, visit Property & Casualty, Employee Benefits, Life Insurance.