Oswald’s Risk Consulting and Loss Control team is diligently monitoring and serving the evolving needs of our commercial clients during this pandemic. Please check out the following resources to respond to the issues at hand and prepare for the road ahead.
Clients: COVID-19 Resources Now Available in the Oswald OnTrack Library. Please click here to access Oswald OnTrack.
Risk Advisory Alerts
- OSHA’s COVID-19 Enforcement Response Plan will be effective on May 26, 2020 and will remain in effect until further notice. Read an Oswald Advisory in this topic.
- OSHA’s interim recordkeeping requirements for COVID-19 cases provides most employers with relief until May 26th, 2020. Read an Oswald Advisory on this topic.
- OSHA compliance officers will be evaluating employers efforts to determine if COVID-19 cases are work related. Read More.
- OSHA has revised their Interim Enforcement Response Plan for COVID-19. The Enforcement Memo, which goes into effect on May 26th, provides guidance to compliance officers for handling COVID-19-related complaints, referrals, and severe illness reports. Read OSHA’s Enforcement Memo.
- OSHA expects business to have pandemic plans in accordance with respective exposure levels. Review OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
Several carriers are starting to inquire about customer pandemic plans. This trend is expecting to continue as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
It is also expected that many companies will begin to require business partners to have documented pandemic plans as a term of doing business.
Oswald’s Loss Control Team is available to help clients navigate OSHA regulations and guidance relative to COVID-19, as well as develop robust Back to Business and Pandemic Plans. Click here to learn more about Oswald’s ability to assist clients in their Back to Business efforts.
Public Health Information and Business Resource Websites