Insights from Washington DC. Stay up-to-date as President Trump, the 115th Congress and the new Department of HHS leadership are making it clear that change is coming.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) will be modified in 2017 and a new platform, including a potential ACA repeal, will become the news. What will replace the ACA? While legislative details, timelines and the speed of change remain uncertain, Oswald continues to be vigilant in providing proactive and actionable analysis. We bring industry insights from Washington DC and provide hands-on resources for strategic direction as the new phase of health care reform unfolds.
As Ohio’s largest benefits provider, Oswald has been a trusted advisor in providing clear, timely guidance since the ACA became law in 2010. Oswald provides expertise in assessing new benefit program options, creative designs and cost-saving funding alternatives, as the health insurance marketplace evolves.
View the latest Health Care Reform Advisories:
- 10 Minute Webcast – Status of the ACA “Repeal, Replace, Repair” Efforts (Feb. 22)
- Annual Medicare Part D Reporting of Creditable or Non-Creditable Prescription Drug Coverage Status to CMS (Feb. 17)
- Oswald Advocates on Capitol Hill on Behalf of Employers (Feb. 14)
- New HHS Secretary, Tom Price (R-G), Confirmed on February 10, 2017
- Countdown to ACA Reporting Filing Deadlines
- Status of the ACA: Insights from Washington D.C. (Feb. 2)
- President Trump’s ACA Executive Order
- Small Employers | Cures Act
- The Future of the ACA [WEBINAR]
View Oswald’s 2017 Compliance Services & Packages
Health Care Reform Risk Management & Consultative Service Highlights:
- Guidelines & checklists verifying annual regulatory compliance
- Multi-year planning strategy sessions to maximize a healthy workplace
- Step-by-step workshops, providing hands-on opportunity to creatively design, structure and understand health benefit options
Access archived webinars HERE.
GROUP HEALTH PLAN COMPLIANCE
Navigating your compliance strategy? Let us make your job easier. Let us provide you peace of mind through our hands-on guidance.
Click HERE to learn about Oswald’s EZ-ERISA tool as a cost-saving, efficient way to ensure all written plan documents remain in compliance. Our in-house ACA experts provide hands-on help to organize your compliance roadmap.
Comprehensive Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Federal Annual ERISA Checklist & Hands-On Execution
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Checklist & Evaluation
- Department of Labor (DOL) Audit Preparation Verification
- HIPAA, COBRA, Medicare Part D, CHIP Compliance
ACA Strategic Checklist
- Evaluation of New Risks, Opportunities & Options in the Changing Health Insurance Market
Open Enrollment Checklist
- Step-by-Step Assistance with Employer-to-Employee Notice Requirements
Timely Oswald Advisories
- Executive Summaries with Action Items
- Webcast & Youtube Video Updates
- ACA & Compliance Implementation Webinars (Education Archive On-Demand)
Plan Document Assistance
- Wrap Documents, SPDs, SBCs, etc.
- HIPAA Compliance Training & Certification
Oswald Companies monitors all legislative and regulatory actions, and through our relationships with industry experts in Washington, DC, our dedicated team provides forward-looking strategic guidance for 2017 and beyond.
Disclaimer: Materials are solely for informational purposes as an educational resource. Please contact counsel to obtain advice with respect to any specific issue.