osWell Health Management Services
When it comes to managing the health of your organization, Oswald is goal-focused: to help you improve the health of your company while also proving the program’s effectiveness. And, we don’t let anything stand in the way of that goal. Here’s how we accomplish this:
Our Products and Services Help You
Our consulting team will assist you with the design of your health management program and guide you to the available resources you have as an Oswald client. You will have a designated Health Management Consultant assigned to support you every step of the way.
Worksite Health Support
Worksite health is key for the success of any health management program. Our dedicated osWell Health Coordination Team can help you implement any or all of the following:
- health risk assessment
- employee survey
- health screening coordination
- flu vaccination program coordination
- health fair coordination
- health seminars
This online center provides you with helpful resources for implementing your health management activities. Highlights include:
- suggestions on how to enhance your programming
- downloadable marketing materials
- access to our health webinars
- best practice guidelines
- wellness e-library
- monthly newsletter
Each year, we feature webinars to educate and support your health management efforts.
Employer Programs. These programs focus on educational topics to help your team learn more about health management and how to successfully implement programs. Topic highlights:
- What is a best-in-class health management program?
- How do you create a wellness committee team that works?
- How will Health Care Reform impact wellness programs?
- Why is a health risk assessment so important?
- What is the best way to increase program participation?
Employee Programs. These webinars are designed to educate your employees on fitness, nutrition, stress management and being better health consumers. The webinars will be offered throughout the year. If you prefer having an on-site session exclusively for your employees, we can provide that support, too.
Contact us to learn more about our program.