The All Ohio Convocation, a risk management program for the design and construction industry, will take place Wednesday, April 23, 2015.
The full-day annual event, hosted by Oswald Companies, offers 5.0 AIA/ CES credits to attendees and features a panel of presenters to discuss a wide-range of topics including: strategic planning, design collaboration, communication and design claims and a panel discussion regarding insurance and risk management.
This years’ presenters include:
- Paula Selvaggio, RPLU, Sr. VP, A&E Practice Leader; Oswald Companies
- Eric A. Teske, Vice President, Oswald Companies
- Jeffrey R. Appelbaum, managing Director, Project Management Consultants, LLC
- Steve Haber, Principal, The Haber Group
- David Ericksen, Executive Committee/ Construction Practice Leader, Severson & Werson
The convocation will take place at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center in Lewis Center, Ohio from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Registrants receive a discounted entry fee of $175 if registered on or before April 10, 2014.
To learn more visit https://www.oswaldcompanies.com/all-ohio/