On Wed., March 2, the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), Ohio Valley Chapter is hosting a Legal & HR Day.
A panel of experts from Ulmer & Berne, Oswald, and Watch Hill Advisory to discuss a variety of important topics that businesses need to have on their radar in the coming year.
The seminar is free to attend and lunch is included. Questions and discussion are welcome and will follow the presentations.
The 90-minute presentation will be broken down into fifteen-minute discussion topics as follows:
- The Potential of Criminal Sanctions Against Employers for OSHA-Related Actions – Jamie Houston, Ulmer & Berne
- Insurance Coverage Implications Related to Design-Assist and Design-Build – Eric Teske, Vice President, Oswald Companies
- What Does the EEOC and the State Have To Say About Hiring Employees with Criminal Records? – Robin Miller, Ulmer & Berne
- Five Common Contractual Provisions Every Contractor Should Understand – Jason Conte, Ulmer & Berne
- The Five Reasons Why Contractors Go to Jail – Jesse Lipcius, Ulmer & Berne
- A Practical Blueprint for Running a Successful Contracting Firm in 2016 – Denice Hertlein, Watch Hill Advisory
The event will begin at 10:30 a.m. at Schiff Conference Center at the Cintas Center in Cincinnati on March 2.
To learn more and register to attend, please click HERE.