CLEVELAND – April 4 – Oswald Companies will host its second annual Family Office Forum “Building Legacies That Last.”
This event, taking place Wednesday, May 9 at the Oswald Conference Center from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., will give you an opportunity to engage with and learn from our experienced Keynote speakers, on the following topics:
- Creating enduring legacies through the alignment of family business values
- Navigating the Ohio Family Trust Company Act
- Fiduciary Responsibilities of the Family Trust Company (FTC)
As the family-owned enterprise’s varied goals and interests evolve, traversing the economic and legal landscape can be complex. Our morning session will provide tools to help pave the way toward achieving success and balance.
- Mark Casella, Founder of Coppertree Ltd.
- Cindy L. Steeb, Founder and President of CLS Consulting LLC.
- Ann Seward, Senior Client Advisor, Oswald Specialty Risk
About Oswald Companies:
Founded in 1893, Cleveland-based and employee-owned, Oswald is one of the nation’s largest independent insurance brokerage firms. As a proud member of Assurex Global, the world’s largest association of privately held insurance brokers, our risk management professionals can service and support the needs of our clients worldwide. Learn more at www.OswaldCompanies.com.