Sister Rosemary Nyirumbe, a 2017 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and one of Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World,” will address attendees at the 2017 Woman of Power Conference.
Sister Rosemary rescues girls and women from human trafficking and teaches them life skills, and is a humanitarian and subject of the book, Sewing Hope. She will speak on Sunday, April 9, on the first day of the two-day conference at the Marriott Key Center in Cleveland.
This year will feature proactive female leaders that will engage in an interactive conference designed to broaden the scope on sustaining leadership principles and practices in the workforce and community. The two-day Conference provides space for corporate connecting, relationship building and education.
Oswald Companies Chief Executive Officer, Robert J. Klonk, will be a featured speaker on April 10. Additional featured speakers include, but aren’t limited to:
- Dr. Akram Boutros, CEO, MetroHealth
- Maryann Correnti, CFO, Heinen’s
- Raquel Eatmon, Rising Media LLC, Founder of WoP Conference and ProjectHeard.com
- Cheri Phyfer, Executive President/GM Diversified Brands Division, Sherwin Williams
- Micki Byrnes, General Manager, WKYC
- Elizabeth Brooks, Director, HR Systems, Swagelok
- & many more
Oswald Companies is proud to sponsor this conference for the second year. Learn more about the conference and register by visiting ProjectHeard.com/wop-events.