Giving back to our communities with risk management solutions for nonprofit organizations.
We believe that successful partnerships with non-profit organizations and educational institutions provide a solid foundation for long-term growth and community service. We provide valuable risk management and insurance services to a variety of nonprofits working in education, human services, residential and outpatient treatment, the arts and social services. In addition, we have created lasting relationships with our preferred insurers in order to offer non-profit clients the finest negotiated programs available.
Our non-profit risk management services that exceed traditional insurance placement include:
- Exposures, identification and risk assessment, including fire and safety
- Risk identification and assessment (i.e. life and fire safety issues)
- Claims advocacy
- Assessing clinical risks
- Developing safety and risk control programs
- Negotiating extended coverage, including sexual molestation and professional liability
- Expert board governance consultation
A deep commitment to community.
Volunteerism and commitment to community are part of our core values. Our employee-owners serve as trustees or board members on nearly 40 non-profit organizations. As a company, we received the United Way Pacesetter Agency Award three years in a row, as well as the 2004 Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Philanthropy.
To learn more about our non-profit risk management services, contact us today.