Protecting client assets and improving client profitability are the foundations of our service offering.
Oswald partners with aging service healthcare providers, both for profit and nonprofit. Our holistic approach towards risk management will improve your financial outcomes, decrease risk of loss, increase employee retention, and ultimately reduce your spend. Our proactive service offerings will decrease the risk of loss, and position your organization to trend positive for years to come.
Our team of insurance professionals understand the demands and complexities a healthcare provider faces. With a commitment to specialization in the long term care community, our process will positively affect operating expenses allowing you to focus on your organizations practice, development, and especially those in your care.
- Health Care: Facilities-Providers
- Skilled Nursing
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Home Health both Skilled & Companion Care
- For Profit LTC Providers
- Not for Profit LTC Providers
- Workers’ Compensation
- Risk Management
- Employee Benefits
- Insurance Placement/ Third Party Contract Placement/Negotiations
- Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Medicaid Medicare
Why Do Business with Oswald?
- Understand the financials of long term care providers
- Have access to numerous insurance carriers
- Have relationships with carriers specifically targeting their business
- Have the ability to examine and set-up captive programs
- Have a desire to partner with healthcare providers to protect current assets and increase their profitability though proper risk management
- Have expertise in property/casualty coverage, but provide insight into executive management liabilities, network security/cyber liability (HIPAA compliance)
- Work off of a customer commitment plan detailing our service model throughout the policy period
- Install disaster preparedness plans
- Are the only agency in NE Ohio with access to BELFOR VIP pre-preparedness site survey and remediation design
- All clients have access to Oswald OnTrack, a secure, web-based, and comprehensive risk management and safety solution platform designed to improve efficiency and productivity, manage loss control and prevention, support OSHA compliance and drive results.