Cybersecurity Aug. 20 Forum: Changes and Trends for 2019
Does your company have the proper security, insurance, legal and compliance framework to prevent cybercrime in 2019—or mitigate potential damage from it? Join us in Cincinnati, Tuesday Aug. 20 at Kenwood Country Club, for an important presentation and panel discussion on the latest developments in business cybersecurity.
Introduction: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Greg Tapocsi, Former Director of CyberOhio; Associate of Counsel with Dinsmore
Panel Discussion: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Risk Management: Lacy Rex, Cyber Strategic Leader, Oswald Companies
- Legal: Greg Tapocsi, Former Director of CyberOhio; Associate of Counsel with Dinsmore
- Compliance: Kevin Carpenter Director, Security, Privacy, & Risk Services – RSM
- Moderator: Moira Lyon, Market Leader, Oswald Companies
Q&A: 9:30 a.m.
(Register by Aug. 16)