CLEVELAND – Jan. 30 – Oswald Companies and Aspire Consulting Partners, Inc. will host the “Healthcare Leadership Education Forum: Winter 2019 Series.”
This event, taking place Wednesday, Feb. 20 at the Oswald Conference Centre from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., will give you an opportunity to engage with and learn from our experienced Keynote speakers, on the following topics:
- Impact of Employee Workforce and Risk Management
- Pathways to a Person-Centered Organization (PCO)
- Finding the Pathway to the PCO
- Christopher McNiven – President & Opportunity Architect at Aspire Consulting Partners, Inc.
- Joan Lampe – Transformation Agent & Strategic Implementer at Aspire Consulting Partners, Inc.
- Jake Pease – Vice President, Healthcare Aging Service Providers Oswald Companies
About Oswald Companies:
Founded in 1893, Cleveland-based and employee-owned, Oswald is one of the nation’s largest independent insurance brokerage firms. As a proud Partner of Assurex Global, the world’s largest association of privately held insurance brokers, our risk management professionals service and support the needs of our clients worldwide. Learn more at www.OswaldCompanies.com.