[On-Demand Webinar] Making your COVID List and Checking it Twice
Businesses are currently living through month nine of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the situation is getting worse, not better. Businesses continue to struggle financially, and employees continue to fall ill and need time away from work. While the promised vaccines provide a light at the end of the dark COVID-laced tunnel, realistically we are months or seasons away before we can safely refer to the pandemic as history. Thus, as the calendar turns from 2020 to 2021, there are certain issues to which businesses must be paying attention to as they continue to navigate their way through the pandemic.
Key topics of discussion:
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application Do’s and Don’ts
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Sunsets December 31, 2020 – What’s Your Plan?
- How to handle when an employee tests positive, or has been exposed to someone else who tested positive?
- What laws guide if and how you can mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for your employees?
- Jonathan T. Hyman, Esq., Partner, Meyers, Roman, Friedberg & Lewis
- Lisa A. Lowe, Partner, Meyers, Roman, Friedberg & Lewis
- Ron Boynar, Sales Executive, Benefits, Oswald Companies
Full Webinar Recording
For more information visit our Employee Benefits page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.