On-Demand Webinar: The Impact of COVID-19 on Mergers and Acquisitions
Taking a deeper dive into how COVID-19 has impacted reps & warranties insurance, deal financing, and giving an overview on cyber and intellectual property protection.
Full Webinar Recording
A special webinar presented by:
KeyBanc Capital Markets
June 1, 2020
Our panel of legal, accounting, employee benefits, insurance and retirement plan M&A specialists answered questions and shared the framework to successfully navigate the following:
- Cyber and intellectual property risks and protection
- Reps and warranties considerations for deals made during this pandemic and for bankruptcy and distressed deals
- How COVID-19 has impacted deal financing from the lender’s perspective and the state of the leveraged markets
- Brian Stovsky, Business Development Leader, Oswald Private Equity
- Bob Scelza, Managing Director, Head of Leveraged Finance, KeyBanc Capital Markets
- Steve Lee, Transactional Risk Consultant, Transactional Risk Advisors, Oswald Companies
- Mike Stovsky, Chair, Innovations, Information Technology & Intellectual Property (3iP), Data Security and Privacy, Benesch
For more information visit our Private Equity or contact us here.
Please note that there are daily developments on this topic for employers. The webinar provided includes information available on the broadcast date of June 1. The information contained in this broadcast does not constitute, nor is a substitute for, legal advice or financial counsel.