Join Oswald Companies and Taft on Tuesday, May 14 at Taft Center Cincinnati from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., for insights into the risks associated with new and emerging issues and technologies as well as the protections needed to guard against them.
Registration & Continental Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.
Program: 7:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Featured Topics and Speakers:
- Hot Topics in Construction Risk Management – Timothy Walsh, Oswald Companies
- Emerging Technologies and Their Impact in the Construction Field – Joe Cleves, Taft
- Drones: Rewards and Risks – Earl Messer and Heather Hawkins, Taft
- Trends in Cyber Insurance – Lacy Rex, Oswald Companies
Who should attend?
- Construction managers/general contractors
- Project owners and developers
- Commercial landlords & tenants
- Design-build firms
- Specialty trade contractors
- Architectural firms
- Commercial real estate brokers and managers
- Legal advisers to all of the foregoing
(This event is complimentary. 2.00 hours of CLE credit pending)