The All-Ohio Convocation, a risk management program for architects and engineers, will take place Wednesday, May 1.
The full-day annual event, hosted by Oswald Companies, will offer 5.5 AIA CES PDH/LU/HSW credits (pending AIA approval) and cover a wide-range of topics including:
- Collision Courses: Computers & Codes/Clients & Contractors
- Two Paths to Success
- Planning for Catastrophic Risk
- More Questions from the Field
This year’s presenters include:
- David Ericksen, Esq., Severson & Werson
- Brad Wilson, CMA, Management Consultant, TWO CPA’s and Consultants, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Appelbaum, Thompson Hine, Partner/Charmian of Construction Law Group and Managing Director, Project Management Consultants, LLC.
- Beth Easterday, ACEC Executive Director
- Paula M. Selvaggio, RPLU, Senior Vice President, Practice Leader, Oswald Companies
- Robert Gavin, ARM, CPCU, Risk Manger, Oswald Companies
- Brian Baumgardner, Associate Client Executive, Oswald Companies
The convocation will take place at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center in Lewis Center, Ohio from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Registrants receive a discounted entry fee of $175 if registered on or before April 16.
To learn more, view the full agenda and register, click here.
Contact CHightower@oswaldcompanies.com for details or last year’s presentations.