[Video] Bring High Value and Low-Cost Options to Attract and Retain Top Talent
Al Rubosky, benefits advisor, at Oswald Companies, speaks on how Group Captives may be a solution for many companies.
A Case Study: OswaldLean & Captive Solutions
Saves 36 percent in Health Insurance
OswaldLean + Captive Solutions changed the game for this organization, creating sustainability and allowing them to attract and retain employees.
About the organization:
- Historically fully insured, tired of the status quo
- Challenged with cost increases, no control, lack of transparency, no reward for performing well
- Through Oswald’s strategic direction, the group moved into a preferred captive pool. By doing so, they gained clarity as to what was driving cost and implemented targeted programs to manage the cost drivers and mitigate future risk.
- Per Employee Per Year (PEPY) savings of 36 percent
- ALL premium allocated to pay claims, that is not used, is retained by group
- Benefits value increased
- Employee cost reduced
- No changes to network
- Better ability to attract and retain
To learn more, watch our on-demand webinar series about the strategy, structure and how captives can work for you. See why captives – Group and Single Parent – are among the fastest growing areas of the insurance market in both Employee Benefits and Property & Casualty.
If you would like to discuss this option further or have questions, contact me below:
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.