The Oswald Conference Centre is not available for outside reservations until further notice. Please watch for updates or email with any questions. Thank you.
When not in use by Oswald Companies, The Oswald Conference Centre is available for use by non-profit organizations, Oswald partner clients and Oswald Centre tenants.
The facility is available by reservation only, Tuesday-Friday, in morning and afternoon blocks (7:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 12 p.m.-4 p.m.).
The facility rental is available free of charge by non-profit organizations. Oswald partner clients and Oswald Centre tenants will be provided the rental fees agreement and all hosts must review and sign off on the room guidelines.
To make a reservation request, please fill out the form below and an Oswald employee-owner will respond within 2-3 business days if the room is available and with further details.
- Built-in audio visual system
- Desktop with Internet access
- LCD projectors with built-in projection screens
- Phone conferencing capabilities
- Wireless microphones
- Small kitchen for coffee and beverages
- Lounge area for breakout sessions
The Oswald Conference Centre can seat a maximum of 90 people.
- Contact us for a diagram of space configuration options
- Boardroom 1North/ 1South: One table for 16 (half room) or 40 people (full room)
- Classroom: Row style seating for up to 40 people
- Theater Style: Chairs only for up to 90 people