Think globally. Serve locally.
Top organizations uncover threats, inspire teams and clearly execute initiatives. This layered effort by human resources executives is what leads to posterity. To keep these multi-tiered efforts well rounded, let Oswald be an extension of your department, providing a depth of resources.
Additionally, we have secure, long-standing and unbiased relationships with top carriers, so you get the best products available on the market. No other company is employee-owned, making us more invested in your success than any other consultant. We take your investment seriously. Together, this is what allows Oswald’s Global Benefits division to build partnerships that focus on your big-picture employee benefits and health management offerings.
For proven results, ask about how we’ve partnered with more than 100 of the nation’s leading organizations.
What We Do
- Insurance Brokerage
- Health Management
- Health and Welfare Administration: primary care, medical
- Benefits Administration / Third-party Administrator Services
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Procurement & Monitoring
- Ancillary Benefit Consulting: dental, vision, life, disability, pharmacy
- Compliance and Health Care Reform
- Human Capital Consulting Practice
- Pre-Retiree Health Solutions
- Predictive Analytics
- Employee Engagement & Education
- Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence
|Sarah Adams, Client Service Administrator||Luke Clark, Senior Client Executive||Sarah Conway, Client Executive|
|Natalia Farian, Client Manager||Kathryn Gallagher, Client Service Manager||Stephanie Gingrich, Client Manager|
|Jessica Kosiewicz, Senior Client Executive||Denise Lamb, Client Manager||Laura Lewis, Associate Client Manager|
|Matt Miles, Client Manager||Tom Sigman, Client Manager|