ISBC is a national platform with representatives located near you to deliver a full range of benefits services designed specifically for Independent Schools. ISBC is built on the foundation of:
- Service. A dedicated team of benefits professionals works with our carrier partners to support you and your staff in addressing all benefits-related issues.
- Price. The ISBC provides protection from the volatile group insurance marketplace while also rewarding good performance.
- Wellness. The ISBC is committed to wellness & healthy lifestyle programs. We have a health management team dedicated to serving and supporting the consortium.
- Choice. Each school has full flexibility of plan design to suit your specific employee benefit needs.
- Transparency. Real-time reporting will allow all ISBC schools to understand the financial picture of their health plan at any point in time, including fixed cost and claim utilization.
For more information, contact Kurt Meinberg; ISBC Director, and visit www.YourISBC.com.