Service. Price. Wellness. Choice. Transparency.
It takes more than books and computers to educate children. Preparing them for the world takes great teachers, administrators and staff who are dedicated and committed to shaping the future. Children rely on and look forward to seeing these familiar faces every day as part of their school experience.
But if these valuable people fall ill, it can have a negative impact on a child’s progress and ability to learn. We understand the importance of keeping your staff healthy, and we understand the struggle to provide quality benefits at an affordable price. There is a solution for this balancing act.
The Independent School Benefits Consortium (ISBC) is a national health care platform designed to provide benefits to independent schools in a cost-effective manner. With the help of Oswald and ISBC, your school will run more efficiently and effectively for the benefit of children, staff and your community as a whole.
Here’s how it works:
ISBC is a national platform with representatives located near you to deliver a full range of benefits services designed specifically for Independent Schools. ISBC is built on the following pillars.
- Service. A dedicated team of benefits professionals works with our carrier partners to support you and your staff in addressing all benefits-related issues.
- Price. The ISBC provides protection from the volatile group insurance marketplace while also rewarding good performance.
- Wellness. The ISBC is committed to wellness & healthy lifestyle programs. We have a health management team dedicated to serving and supporting the consortium.
- Choice. Each school has full flexibility of plan design to suit your specific employee benefit needs.
- Transparency. Real-time reporting will allow all ISBC schools to understand the financial picture of their health plan at any point in time, including fixed cost and claim utilization.
For more information, contact Kurt Meinberg; ISBC Director, at 216-658-5034 or connect direct with ISBC at www.YourISBC.com.