Tailored Insurance Strategies for Manufacturers
As a modern manufacturer, the clock is always ticking, and your risks are working overtime.
Oswald specializes in strategic risk management for manufacturing companies, serving as your definitive source for total workplace health, safety and financial protection.
Our advisors work closely with you to identify the key exposures in every corner of your business. We then design, implement and service your risk management strategies, including comprehensive insurance plans and policies, and a full range of financial services.
Our services include, but aren’t limited to:
HR & Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance and Health Care Reform compliance/strategies
- Benefit plan designs that are competitive against industry benchmarks
- Wellness initiatives and encouraging participation
- Educating and empowering employees on their health care decisions
- Workers’ Compensation
Workplace Safety & Loss Control
- Property risk management; commercial insurance programs for your evolving risk exposures
- Safety training and OSHA compliance
- Product liability
- Cyber liability & fraud
- International risk
Executive Management & Financial Planning
- Retirement plan sponsor risks and fiduciary responsibilities
- Succession Planning; Key Man Life Insurance
- ERISA Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- And much, much more.
Although we have decades of experience serving manufacturing companies in a variety of industries, our strategies are nothing off of the shelf. We work closely to customize the programs specific to your situation, and continually review and enhance these offerings to meet your evolving needs. In short, we are your partners working behind the scenes to keep your operations running and your business moving forward.
Protect your people, your products, and your future plans with Oswald.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Safety, Loss Control and Manufacturing Resources
- Read the full newsletter
- Webinar: Safety & Loss Control – A 2014 Comprehensive Update. Watch it on-demand now
- Webinar: Building & Protecting Ohio’s Manufacturing Workforce (Featuring MAGNET). Watch it on-demand now
- OSHA Update: New Requirements for Reporting Injuries & Updated Industry Exempt List [GRAPHIC]
- Stay OSHA Compliant | Know the Safety Regulations of Propane
- OSHA Electrical Standards Provisions to be enforced Oct. 31