Among the top 50 largest independent, employee-owned insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the country, Oswald’s thriving real estate practice has been serving the Real Estate community since 1893.
The Commercial Real Estate marketplace is as competitive as ever; we are committed to providing you with innovative thinking, confident guidance, and competitive pricing that will help you protect your company, create cost controls and improve your return on investment
Real Estate Risk Solutions
The services we provide for Real Estate Accounts is not just rhetoric. They are activities that we do on a daily basis and were designed with the input and assistance of our long term clients. Examples include Accounting and Claim reports broken down by location, Quarterly Claim activity reports and /Claim review meetings, separate invoicing and coverage summary by location, Contract reviews of many types and Risk Management site reviews.
- Oswald believes market knowledge and access leverage is most beneficial to obtain capacity and secure superior coverage at the most cost effective price.
- We evaluate your portfolio and structure based on your needs, exposures and current insurance market conditions utilizing this approach will optimize your insurance terms and risk management program.
- We believe that size does matter. Determining whether you should combine owned and non-owned managed properties or commercial and multi-family or hazardous and non-hazardous projects isn’t an easy question to answer.
We are your claims advocate and will assist you through the claims process. Loss reports and analysis’s can be provided annually, semi-annually or on a quarterly basis. Periodic review of outstanding loss reserves held by insurers Loss Reserve Analysis.
- Claim reports can be sorted in many ways, as applicable. By year, by project, by line of business or by sold/active spreadsheets.
- We will meet with site managers to review procedures for claim reporting and documentation.
- Our clients provide testimonials that these meetings pro-actively reduced their costs and have been beneficial in increasing their bottom line.
Risk Management for Loss Prevention & Safety
Oswald’s loss prevention specialists are industry experts who work closely with you to develop and maintain successful safety and risk control programs. Our mission is to provide quality loss prevention risk management training and services designed to reduce exposure to liability and loss, while lessening the frequency and severity of losses.
A significant difference is that we are not just our client’s insurance agent; we at Oswald are also our client’s consultant and partner. We would be your advocate with regards to the handling of claims and when negotiating with attorneys on new deals, lenders on mortgage docs or tenants and leases and of course insurance carriers. Most of our clients wind up as long term relationships and thus providing us with the opportunity to help position them for long term stability in this ever changing insurance marketplace.
Product Expertise Includes:
- Property & Casualty
- Professional Liability
- Executive Risk (D&O, EPL, Crime)
- Personal Executive Coverage
- Surety/ Bonding
- Reps & Warranty
“As the Director of Operations for Landmark RE Management, the day Oswald Companies became our Consultant & Broker is the day my job got that much easier.”
– Dan Ross, Director of Operations, Landmark RE Management
Contact us to learn more.
Click HERE for a printable version of our service offerings.