The 2022 Ohio Safety Congress & Expo (OSC22), sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC), helps businesses keep their work force safe, healthy and productive. This is the largest regional safety and health conference in the U.S. and attendance is free for Ohio employers and their employees. The 2022 event will be held virtually so it’s easy for you or your team members to attend.
OSC22 online provides both live and on-demand educational sessions, a digital expo, and various networking opportunities. Individuals with an interest in risk management, occupational safety and health, wellness, rehabilitation and workers’ compensation can benefit from the event. At the event you can:
- Learn to use business strategies to improve safety management programs.
- Discover emerging trends and technologies to mitigate future risk
- Network with business representatives, safety professionals and workers’ compensation specialists.
- Uncover new products and solutions with exhibitors
- Find solutions to keep your workforce healthy and productive.
Registration is open so please visit the OSC22 website and register.
Contact Adam Thomas with any questions.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.