Cyber Protection Webinar Series: Hygiene, Incident and Breach Response
Join us for a four-part cyber webinar series as we discuss cyber security from an insurance, legal and technical perspective. Our panel will discuss current potential threats, the importance of cyber insurance, and the protocols to adhere to that can help your business avoid or overcome cyber and ransomware attacks. To conclude the series, our team will lead you through a cyber tabletop simulation of what to do in the event of a cyber attack.
View and Register for All Sessions in This Series:
Session 1: Cyber Hygiene
Aug. 31, 2022 | Watch Full Webcast (passcode: cyberseries1!)
Your company is vulnerable to a cyberattack. This webinar will focus on how to keep your network safe and feature cyber best practices to protect your cybersecurity environment.
Session 2: Cyber Disaster Recovery
Sept. 21, 2022 | Watch Full Webcast (passcode:cyberseries2!)
When rebooting just won’t do. How to recover from Cyber Disaster.
Session 3: Incident Response
Oct. 5, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. ET
Event + Response = Outcome. Learn what an incident response plan is and how critical it is for any organization to be cyber resilient and how to build your own.
Session 4: Tabletop Simulation
Oct. 19, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. ET
Having an incident response plan (IRP) enables an organization to respond quickly and efficiently if an incident occurs. An effective, well-tested IRP is essential for an organization’s cyber resiliency. Get a roadmap to test your IRP in a cyber tabletop exercise and make your organization more cyber resilient.
- Lacy Rex, VP, Cyber Strategic Leader, Oswald Companies
- Scott Martin, Cyber Strategic Leader, RCM&D
- James J. Giszczak, Co-Chair, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group, McDonald Hopkins
- Rob Spitler, Managing Director, DFIR Professional Services, Tracepoint
- Edith Santos, Managing Director, DFIR, Tracepoint
- Blair Dawson, CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM, Member, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group, McDonald Hopkins
- Colin Battersby, Member, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group, McDonald Hopkins
- Dominic Paluzzi, Co-Chair, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group, McDonald Hopkins
For more information, please visit our Cyber Risk page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.