Washington state implemented the first public Long-Term Care (LTC) option funded through a new payroll tax in January of 2022. Twelve other states are looking to mandate a similar plan.
This may rush companies into compliance without a solid understanding of their options. Compliance timelines are extremely compressed and being proactive can save employers time and money. Your Oswald team is able to help!
Watch here as our panel explains what will be needed for compliance, even if the plan has yet to expand to your state.
- Kerryn Limongi, Supplemental Benefits Consultant, Oswald Companies
- Christine McCullugh, President, LTC Solutions
- Tracie Canby, Director, Employee Benefits, RCM&D
- Ashley Hackbarth, Senior Account Executive, Unum
- Jennifer Varanese, Global Accounts Sales Director, Oswald Companies
Full Webinar Recording
For more information, please visit our Employee Benefits page or contact us here.
- What Employers and Employees Need to Know About Long-Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Care Act to Expand Outside of Washington
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.