[On-Demand Webinar] The Fight for Talent in a Tough Market: Strategic Planning for 2023 and Beyond
As employers focus on strategic planning for 2023 and beyond, the need to attract and retain employees in a tough labor market is top of mind. Compensation alone doesn’t build the engagement, culture and sense of belonging that a thoughtful employee experience and a well-rounded total rewards package can.
Watch here to gain insight into how employers are re-vamping employee packages to meet NEW needs and expectations – and deliver total well-being in 2023.
Our panel shares actions companies are taking to offer inclusive benefits, to enhance health insurance affordability, work/life balance, behavioral health care benefits, and how to communicate these benefits year-round.
- Deena Rini, VP, Practice Leader, Oswald Financial
- Tracie Canby, Director, Health and Welfare, RCM&D
- Julie Frischkorn, LCSW, VP, Behavioral Health, PeopleOne Health
- Josh Reinhard, VP, Sales, PTO Exchange
- Lindsay Obrentz, VP, Marketing & Communications, The Orientation Company
- Jennifer Varanese, Director, Global Benefits, Oswald Companies
Full Webinar Recording
For more information, please visit our Employee Benefits page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.