[On-Demand Webinar] Avoid the Headache of Improperly Stating Your Business Income and Falling Short on Coverage
Business interruption is commonly one of the most confusing and misunderstood coverages for insureds. Clients often juggle with the struggles of projecting an accurate calculation and are torn with being underinsured or paying for coverage not needed. Improper calculation can lead to immense financial risk assumption by the business or paying more in premiums than needed.
Join us as our panel discusses the important topics below:
- Reported business income values vs. business income coverage needs
- How reported business income values are commonly overstated
- Common business income coverage shortfalls
Webinar On-Demand | Passcode: Income23!
- Kevin Grudzien, Managing Director, Pyxis Group, LLC
- K. James Sullivan, Attorney at Law, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- Jonida Stuewe, Property Practice Leader, Oswald
- Traci T. Barlage, Global Practice Leader, Oswald
For more information, contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to offer legal, tax, or client-specific risk management advice. Information in this communication is not meant to describe specific coverages that may be advisable or available to you or your company, or to interpret specific coverages that may already be in place. General insurance descriptions in this communication do not include complete insurance policy definitions, terms, and/or conditions, and should not be relied on for coverage interpretation. Actual insurance policies must always be consulted for full coverage details and analysis. View our privacy notice.