[On-Demand Webinar] Addressing Social Determinants and Population Health in Ohio
Social determinants of health such as poverty, access to health care, education, and race impact the foundation of our community, and we must work collectively toward finding ways to address these issues.
Addressing population health and social determinants requires a collaborative effort between government, hospitals, community health care providers and other health care stakeholders such as nonprofits, payers and employers. It also requires partners who can assist with coordination, related research and education to help support and direct prioritized initiatives within the community.
Watch an on-demand webinar as our panel explains the importance of this topic and the need to make this a priority throughout Ohio. During the session, they will focus on current initiatives and what needs to be done in the future to address population health and social determinants more effectively in our community.
WATCH FULL WEBCAST | Passcode: populationhealth23!
- Domonic Hopson, CEO, Neighborhood Family Practice
- Rita Horwitz, CEO, Better Health Partnership
- Dr. David Margolius, Director of Public Health, City of Cleveland
- Dr. James Misak, Medical Director, Institute for H.O.P.E., MetroHealth
- Tom Sigman, Univation Labs Leader, Oswald Companies
- Tom Campanella, Healthcare Executive in Residence, Baldwin Wallace University
For more information, visit our Employee Benefits page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.