[On-Demand Webinar] Captive Insurance Solutions for Businesses
Captives aren’t new – but they are becoming more common.
If you answer “YES” to any of the questions below, this seminar is for you.
- Are you concerned with the affordability of your insurance program?
- Is it becoming increasingly difficult to find appropriate markets for your program each year?
- Does it feel like the insurance market is shrinking?
- Are you looking for innovative ways to manage your risk?
- Are you interested in learning about alternative ways to reduce your overall and net effective costs?
Watch here for an introduction to captives. Learn about the strategy, structure and how captives can work for you. See why captives – Group and Single Parent – are among the fastest growing areas of the insurance market in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits.
- Jason Stevenson, Director, Captive & Alternative Risk Consulting, Oswald Companies and ALT/r
- Wendy Dine, Associate Director, Employee Benefits, Strategic Risk Solutions
- J. Kevin Carnell, Chief Legal Officer & Healthcare Practice Leader, RCM&D
- Kurt Meinberg, Senior Client Executive, Benefits, Oswald Companies
- Michael W. Domanski, Partner, Leader, Insurance Tax Practice Group, Honigman
- Scott D. Geromette, Partner, Leader, Insurance Regulatory Practice Group, Honigman
Full Webinar Recording
Additional Webinars in the Series:
For more information, please contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.