[Live Webcast Nov. 3] Captive Insurance Solutions for Businesses
Captives aren’t new – but they are becoming more common for businesses of all sizes.
If you answer “YES” to any of the questions below, join us for a webinar on Thursday, Nov. 3 at 10:00 a.m. EST to learn more.
- Does it feel like your insurance renewal happens to you, rather than something you have choice and control over?
- Is it becoming increasingly difficult to find insurance coverage for a risk unique to your industry?
- Are you looking for innovative ways to design and structure your insurance program, pricing and terms?
- Are you interested in learning how other organizations are capturing the profits underwriters and insurance companies have been collecting on their account?
Are you interested in learning about alternative ways to reduce your overall and net effective costs?
Join us for an introduction to Captives. Learn about the strategy, structure options and how a captive may work for you.
See why captives – Group and Single Parent – are among the fastest growing areas of the insurance market in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits for businesses of all sizes!
Want us to discuss a certain topic? Let us know during the registration process or reach out to Steve Carey.
- Jason Stevenson, Vice President and Practice Leader, Captives, Programs and Alternative Risk, Oswald Companies
- Steve Carey, Regional Sales Manager, Oswald Companies Michigan
For more information, please visit our Alternative Risk Captives and Programs page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.