[On-Demand Webinar] Captive Insurance Solutions for Businesses
Captives aren’t new – but they are becoming more common for businesses of all sizes.
If you answer “YES” to any of the questions below, watch the webinar on-demand to learn more.
- Does it feel like your insurance renewal happens to you, rather than something you have choice and control over?
- Is it becoming increasingly difficult to find insurance coverage for a risk unique to your industry?
- Are you looking for innovative ways to design and structure your insurance program, pricing and terms?
- Are you interested in learning how other organizations are capturing the profits underwriters and insurance companies have been collecting on their account?
Are you interested in learning about alternative ways to reduce your overall and net effective costs?
Watch below an introduction to Captives. Learn about the strategy, structure options and how a captive may work for you.
See why captives – Group and Single Parent – are among the fastest growing areas of the insurance market in both Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits for businesses of all sizes!
Webinar On-Demand | Passcode: Captive22!
- Jason Stevenson, Vice President and Practice Leader, Captives, Programs and Alternative Risk, Oswald Companies
- Steve Carey, Regional Sales Manager, Oswald Companies Michigan
For more information, please visit our Alternative Risk Captives and Programs page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to offer legal, tax, or client-specific risk management advice. Information in this communication is not meant to describe specific coverages that may be advisable or available to you or your company, or to interpret specific coverages that may already be in place. General insurance descriptions in this communication do not include complete insurance policy definitions, terms, and/or conditions, and should not be relied on for coverage interpretation. Actual insurance policies must always be consulted for full coverage details and analysis. View our privacy notice.