[Live Webcast Oct. 27] Reversing & Remedying Discrimination Against Key Employees
Most retirement plans impose caps on covered compensation that discriminates against highly compensated employees.
With the new guidance issued in June on how the IRS will audit non-qualified deferred compensation plans, coupled with Congress expected to raise revenue for the infrastructure bills by significantly increasing IRS audit activity, it’s reasonable to expect that retirement plans, particularly non-qualified plans, will be a significant target.
Join us on Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. EST for a live webinar as we discuss mitigating audit risks to your non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
- Lessons learned from qualified plan audits, including common errors, self-correction and other programs, and addressing risks
- Managing and mitigating risk on non-qualified plans
- Deferred compensation tax considerations for businesses
- Impacts to funding methodologies on non-qualified plans
- Jim Merklin, Partner, Bober Markey Fedorovich
- Theodore A. Wagner, Managing Partner, Cleveland Office, Bober Markey Fedorovich
- Marc Byrnes, Chairman Emeritus, Oswald Companies
- Ken Kirk, Chairman & CEO, Vinings Management Corp.
- Dave Kulchar, Managing Director, Retirement Plan Services, Oswald Financial, Inc.
This complimentary session qualifies for 1.2 hours of CPE.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.