LIABILITY TRENDS – COULD THEY THREATEN YOUR FUTURE OR YOUR SUCCESS?
In partnership with PURE Insurance and Bonezzi, Switzer, Polito & Hupp, we hosted a panel discussion and live Q&A webcast on June 30, 2020.
Watch a recording of our recent webinar, as we discussed:
- Real-life (national) examples of claims
- Industry insights on ever-changing litigation trends involving events
- How ‘social inflation’ impacts the need for appropriate liability limits
- Specific exposures tat could place you at greater risk for liability, including
- Children attending school away from home
- Contractors performing work on your property
Click to view our recent post: Why Consider an excess Liability Policy
Derek Zahn, Head of Field Claims, PURE Insurance
Brian D. Kerns, Esq., Bonezzi, Switzer, Polito & Hupp
Kimberly A. Lucarelli, CIC, CAPI, Director, Personal Client Management, Senior Vice President, Oswald Companies
Michele L. Koehler, Sales & Marketing Manager, CPRIA, PURE Insurance
FULL WEBCAST RECORDING
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.