Reserve Your Seat for our Annual All Ohio Convocation Sept. 7 in Columbus
The All Ohio Convocation, a risk management program for architects and engineers and industry legal professionals, will take place Thursday, September 7, 2023.
The full-day annual event, hosted by Oswald Companies, will offer 5.0 AIA/ HSW / CLE credits (pending approval) and will cover a wide-range of topics including:
- The Evolution of Project Delivery in Ohio
- Building Future Leaders: Effective Training Approaches for Tomorrow’s Professionals
- Legislative Update
- Optimizing the Design Process, a Discussion of Design Assist and Risk Reduction
- Productivity and Retention in a Remote Work Environment
This year’s presenters include:
- Deborah Beebe, Practice Leader, Architects & Engineers, Oswald Companies
- Jeffrey R. Appelbaum, Partner Thompson Hine LLP, Managing Director Project Management Consultants, LLC
- Katelyn Rossier, AIA, NCARB, Lean6Sigma Black Belt, Owner / Architect / Coach | MentorDINO, LLC
- Beth Easterday, Executive Director, ACEC Ohio
- Sean E. McDermott, P.E., Chief Planning and Design Officer, Cleveland Metroparks
- Jim Cicero, PE, LEED AP, President, Karpinski Engineering
- David Scott, Managing Partner, Columbus Office, Brennan, Manna & Diamond, LLC
- Adrienne Sraver, Barton Malow Builders, Construction Project Executive
- Brad R. Wilson, CMA, CDA, MBA Director, AE Consulting | Stambaugh Ness
The convocation will take place at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center in Lewis Center, Ohio from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To learn more, view the full agenda and register, click here.
Contact CHightower@oswaldcompanies.com for details or last year’s presentations.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to offer legal, tax, or client-specific risk management advice. Information in this communication is not meant to describe specific coverages that may be advisable or available to you or your company, or to interpret specific coverages that may already be in place. General insurance descriptions in this communication do not include complete insurance policy definitions, terms, and/or conditions, and should not be relied on for coverage interpretation. Actual insurance policies must always be consulted for full coverage details and analysis. View our privacy notice.