The All Ohio Convocation, a risk management program for the design and construction industry, will take place Wed., April 27, 2016.
The full-day annual event, hosted by Oswald Companies, offers 5.5 AIA/ CES credits to attendees and features a panel of presenters to discuss a wide-range of topics including: emerging legal trends and technologies, project documentation and claims, how industry stars drive new business, and reducing project risk through effective GMP Negotiations.
This years’ presenters include:
- Paula M. Selvaggio, RPLU, Senior Vice President & Oswald Construction | Design A&E Practice Leader
- Eric A. Teske, Vice President, Oswald Companies
- Robert A. Hager, Member, Brennan, Manna & Diamond
- John Cook, CTS; Vice President, The Sextant Group
- Kristin Keen, Account Director, Hinge
- Steven Zannoni, AIA, Project Management Consultants
The convocation will take place at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center in Lewis Center, Ohio from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Registrants receive a discounted entry fee of $175 if registered on or before April 17, 2016.
To learn more, view the full agenda and register, visit https://www.oswaldcompanies.com/all-ohio/