As Ohio’s largest benefits provider, Oswald is a trusted compliance advisor for our clients, and has provided clear and timely guidance since the Affordable Care Act became law in 2010. In addition to serving the full range of compliance needs for our clients, Oswald provides services in assessing new benefit program options, creative designs and cost-saving funding alternatives as the health insurance marketplace evolves.
Stay tuned for news and updates as they happen regarding legislative and compliance updates related to COVID-19.
Oct. 1, 2021
Group Health Plan Advisory: Autism Spectrum Disorders – Exclusions and Limitations
Sept. 27, 2021
Group Health Plan Advisory: Medicare Part D Reporting of Prescription Drug Coverage and Forms 1094-C and 1095-C Reporting
Sept. 9, 2021
Group Health Plan Advisory: President Biden’s Action Plan
Sept. 8, 2021
Group Health Plan Advisory: 2022 Affordability Percentage
- CARES Act Assistance for Small Business – [RESOURCE SITE] – U.S. Department of the Treasury
Take The Group Health Plan Compliance Questionnaire:
Group Health Plan Compliance
Navigating your compliance strategy? Let us make your job easier. Let us provide you peace of mind through our hands-on guidance.
Health Care Reform Risk Management & Consultative Service Highlights:
- Guidelines & checklists verifying annual regulatory compliance
- Multi-year planning strategy sessions to maximize a healthy workplace
- Step-by-step workshops, providing hands-on opportunity to creatively design, structure and understand health benefit options
Contact us to learn about Oswald’s EZ-ERISA tool as a cost-saving, efficient way to ensure all written plan documents remain in compliance. Our in-house ACA experts provide hands-on help to organize your compliance roadmap.
Comprehensive Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Federal Annual ERISA Checklist & Hands-On Execution
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Checklist & Evaluation
- Department of Labor (DOL) Audit Preparation Verification
- HIPAA, COBRA, Medicare Part D, CHIP Compliance
ACA Strategic Checklist
- Evaluation of New Risks, Opportunities & Options in the Changing Health Insurance Market
- ACA Employer Decision Tree – Employer Coverage Mandate & Penalty Exposure
Open Enrollment Checklist
- Step-by-Step Assistance with Employer-to-Employee Notice Requirements
Timely Oswald Advisories
- Executive Summaries with Action Items
- Webcast & Youtube Video Updates
- ACA & Compliance Implementation Webinars (Education Archive On-Demand)
Plan Document Assistance
- Wrap Documents, SPDs, SBCs, etc.
- HIPAA Compliance Training & Certification
Oswald Companies monitors all legislative and regulatory actions, and through our relationships with industry experts in Washington, DC, our dedicated team provides forward-looking strategic guidance.
Disclaimer: Materials are solely for informational purposes as an educational resource. Please contact counsel to obtain advice with respect to any specific issue.