[On-Demand Webinar] Navigating Technology and Cyber Risk: How to Reduce Your Costs and Limit The Threat Factor
The average cost of a data breach in the United States in 2020 was $8.64 million. Considering the costs associated, it’s much more affordable to take the proper precautions to protect your network and data; a good cyber liability policy combined with next generation technology measures.
As the cyber market continues to harden and claims instances continue to rise, insurance carriers are making underwriting regulations much more stringent, while also increasing premiums and capping liability limits.
Watch here for a panel discussion co-sponsored by Oswald Companies and Ashton Technology Solutions. You will learn more about navigating recent changes to insurance policies as well as the technology you need to reduce your costs, your risk, and your liability.
Key Topics of Discussion
- Emerging developments in insurance policy terms and conditions
- Evolving underwriting criteria and expectations for protective safeguards
- Key components to decreasing exposure through technology
- Lacy Rex, Vice President, Cyber Strategic Leader, Oswald Companies
- Casey Schrader, Business Development, Oswald Companies
- Justin Gallagher, Systems Engineer, Ashton Solutions
- Travis Grundke, Operations Manager, Ashton Solutions
Full Webinar Recording
For more information visit our Cyber Risk page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.