[Live Webcast April 7] Create a DEI Strategy That Will Deliver Long-Term Results
Current diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategies struggle to balance workforces’ complicated needs with delivering impact. More than ever, DEI leaders must distinguish their organizations by designing and executing on strategies that foster diverse and inclusive work environments.
Join us on Thursday, April 7 at 12:30 p.m. ET as we discuss:
- The great re-evaluation
- Structuring for workplace equity
- Fostering employee ease and authenticity
- Syncing words with action
- Ron Boynar, Benefits Advisor, Oswald Companies
- Nadia Lewis, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources & the Center for InterculTUral Excellence Tiffin University
For more information, please visit our Employee Benefits page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.