On-Demand Webinar: Combating Business Email Compromise
In partnership with GBQ, we hosted a panel discussion and live Q&A webcast on Aug. 25, 2020.
Today, more than ever, companies are falling victim to the scam, Business Email Compromise (BEC). This cyber crime can impact a company’s security posture, creating a multitude of cybersecurity threats.
Watch a recording of our recent webinar as we review defensive efforts against BEC, including:
- Identify BEC attack techniques and classifications
- Discuss solutions to help protect your business
- Self-help tutorial
- Slide Presentation
- Business Email Compromise Checklist
- DIY Business Email Compromise Security Self-Assessment
- Mike Casey, Vice President, Oswald Companies
- Lacy Rex, Vice President, Oswald Companies
- Jeremy Bronson, Director, GBQ
- Doug Davidson, Director, GBQ
Full Webinar Recording
For more information visit our Cyber Risk page or contact us here.
Visit and bookmark the Oswald COVID-19 Resource Center.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.