[On-Demand Webinar] Cybersecurity Risk: Tips for Companies Growing in the Construction Space and Beyond
Large-scale cyber-attacks continue to take down businesses large and small. What are you doing to protect and manage the cybersecurity risk exposure of your business in the event of a cyber-attack in accordance with new government guidelines?
During this free, 45-minute webinar, cyber professionals from Rea & Associates and Oswald Companies will provide you with the insight necessary to identify risks to your existing cybersecurity and data protection framework, protect your company from bad actors, and adhere to Department of Defense regulations.
What You’ll Learn About Cybersecurity Risk Exposure
- Gain insight on current ransomware breaches and the existing cybersecurity threat landscape while touching on the recent Microsoft Exchange and Solarwinds hacks.
- Understand the best controls and processes for your company and how to determine your organization’s cybersecurity model.
- Determining your organization’s cybersecurity maturity and the best cyber policy for your current needs while making room for growth.
- Ty Whittenburg, Senior Information Assurance Manager, Rea & Associates
- Jonathan Sadlier, Vice President, Market Leader, Central Ohio, Oswald Companies
- Lacy Rex, Vice President, Cyber Strategic Leader, Oswald Companies
- Doug Houser, CPA, MBA, CEPA, Principal & Director of Construction & Real Estate Services
Full Webinar Recording
For more information visit our Cyber Risk page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.