[Live Webcast May 25] Independent Schools Benefits Consortium (ISBC), An Employee Benefit Program Exclusively for Schools
Independent Schools Benefits Consortium (ISBC)
Built by Independent Schools for Independent Schools. Beating Trend and Improving Health for More than 20 years.
Driven to help independent schools contain healthcare costs and enhance employee value, the ISBC gives independent schools, charter schools, and private colleges and universities control of health insurance while helping them better compete for talent. The ISBC is a preferred risk pool with close to 70 member schools across 13 states.
Member schools benefit from:
- Group buying power
- Long-term cost savings
- Full flexibility in designing a plan based on their needs
- Cost and claims transparency
- Concierge service and support
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, May 25 at 12:30 p.m. ET, to learn how the ISBC can empower your health benefits program.
- Kurt Meinberg, Captive Program Manager, Oswald Companies
- Gene Pompili, Practice Leader, Healthcare Captives, Oswald Companies
- David Wright, Finance Director, University School
- Ron Boynar, Benefits Advisor, Oswald Companies
For more information, please visit our Employee Benefits page or contact us here.
Note: This communication is for informational purposes only. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Oswald makes no guarantees of any kind and cannot be held liable for any outdated or incorrect information. View our communications policy.