Our Core Values: PIRC
Oswald Companies is built upon four core values that we instill in our Employee-Owners and demonstrate as we perform our daily work activities and serve the community. Known as PIRC, this acronym stands for:
- Passion for Excellence
- Commitment to Community
Our organization is committed to diversity and inclusion. Learn more here.
Our Work Environment
“Our employees truly care about each other; it’s a culture where every Employee-Owner counts, regardless of their position. We help each other and work together; it’s more of a business family than just a place to work.”
That’s how our employee-owners describe our culture – it’s made us a “Top Workplace in Cleveland.”
We have a lot of fun too. We’ve outfitted an on-site game room with the latest technology and some of the finest equipment. We also sponsor a variety of activities throughout the year to demonstrate our employee appreciation like an annual company picnic, mid and year-end state-of-the-company meetings, Walnut Wednesday Parties, “who says there’s no such thing as a free-lunch” events, ice cream socials, after-work celebrations, and many other activities.
|On-site Game Room||Annual Company Picnic||State-of-the-Company Meetings|
|Employee Appreciation Committee and Events||Special Contests, Raffles and Spirit Days||and more!|
Commitment to Community
Oswald Companies is committed to giving back and serving the greater good. Our headquarters is designed to bring the community together for events and board meetings via our Oswald Conference Centre facility, which may be utilized free of charge for area nonprofit organizations. Leaders and Employee-Owners alike are very much encouraged to be active and participate in the community through volunteering, serving on nonprofit boards and attending fundraisers. Learn more about our Commitment to Community.
Check out a partial list of our Commitment to Community In Action:
- Adopt-A-Family: our employees provide gifts for families in need during the holiday season
- Corporate Challenge: join our team of divisional winners and compete for bragging rights
- Harvest for Hunger: we raise funds to feed families in the Greater Cleveland area
- Junior Achievement: volunteer to teach a special curriculum for Cleveland inner-city schools
- Oswald’s Day of Caring – volunteer teams undertake special projects in the community
- United Way – we’re recognized as a market leader in our annual fundraising campaign
Driven by Technology & Innovation
Oswald is focused on the future, providing our Employee-Owners the tools to get there first ahead of our competition. We invest heavily in information technology and employ applications to support optimal collaboration, mobility and scalability.
Focused on Health & Wellness
- Oswald Thrives: Oswald’s Wellness Committee, the Oswald Thrives Team, engages and empowers our employees to build a foundation for healthy living focused on behavior change and fitness minded programs
- Oswald Fitness Center: enjoy the free benefit of an on-site (Cleveland), fully equipped gym